Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grant took a step or two while crawling

I got Grant on video trying to crawl(on his hands and knees). He mastered scooting and can make it to you in record time but is just starting to rock and try to brave a step leg movement..normally he falls facefirst into the ground crying. I try not to make a big deal out of it, i dont want to scare him. He also will get into the push-up position. I don't remember hailey doing that?? I am unsure but itis really funny. I guess he is just giving himself a good workout...I wish i could get my videos to post maybe i will have jason help me this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaahh Grant!! I made a big deal with Charlotte. Whenever she would do something that was even close to crawling I would get excited and say to Yah Charlotte your so cleaver and she started to catch on that doing what she was doing was a good thing. She loves it when I praise her so she would do something and look at me and wait for the yah!! It really worked she got better and better each day. I have been having trouble uploading my videos too. I got the mama video to upload but I can't get her crawling video to work. I am going to try again tonight. Did you get the info on uploading that I sent to you? Try that and see if it will work. Also keep your videos really short. I think that is the problem with her crawling video, it is about 4 minutes and I think that is why it won't upload. Keep me updated on the crawling!

Erin Steele said...

I havent tried it yet just to busy..i am plannign on getting video sometime this year! Most peoples videos i have seen are less than one minute! Maybe that is our problem!!