Monday, September 8, 2008

We have retired the baby swing!

I am very sad that my baby is growing up!
He doesn't like to be in the baby swing anymore. He wants to crawl around and move, move, move.....but i wasn't ready for it yet. Actually i am still not ready but know it is time. So the baby swing has been retired to the bedroom until i decide what i want to do with it next!

My hubby thinks we should sell it since he believes that we are done having children. I want to hold on to it and relish the thought that maybe i can change his mind and have him open up to the thought of another child. I don't want my babies to grow up. I still yearn for another....it is so hard as grant and hailey grow older. They are sooo much work but so much fun. They take up 95% of my time but i love them and they are what make my life complete. I would love another(in a couple of years)...so for now i will leave it in there as a reminder of the possiblitities of at least one more pregnant belly and one more baby swinging in the beautiful rainforest swing that we loved so much! Until then......

2 comments:

J.J. said...

I wouldn't sell it either. Who knows how he will feel a couple years from now. Things change, people change. I know I want one more baby for sure, and Jim and I have agreed on three but I think we will take it one baby at a time. If we have another and then decide that is enough, then I am ok with that too. You have to leave your options open.

Erin Steele said...

I think so also! I told him we should wait another 4-5 years and if we decide we are done then that will be it. He can then get snipped!!