Saturday, October 25, 2008

God forgives us..we just have to ask!!

This post goes along with my last post on the debates but mainly about the issue of abortion within that post. This was a fellow blogger site http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/!! It is an amazing site on preservering though the loss of a child and hr journey in God's arms! What she says is so close to my thougths but i am not eloquent like her. Read and understand:

"I couldn't help but notice how many women commented or emailed me to tell me that they were mourning the loss of a baby through abortion. Some were forced, and others were by choice. I am willing to bet that if you read my blog, you could guess that I am pro-life. You will also know that, even more important that my stance on any topic, I am pro-God.
Sisters, hear me on this. If you are one of these women, and you are carrying this burden with you as you travel through life, I want you to know that you are forgiven. Do not let the enemy torture you for one more day. We all have things that we deeply regret, that we struggle with, that we wish we could do over. The God I serve does not see me this way. He sees me as pure and clean...through the blood of Christ. "

What amazing words!! Every time i read this i have a wave of goosebumps, a smile, and a tear. It is sadness and happiness. I want women to know we all make mistakes some big and some small but God forgives!!! HE FORGIVES!! How lucky we all are to have this. Who are we to judge. I have to take a step back sometimes and remember who rules us all and who will make the final decision for eternity. Ask for forgiveness for our sins and we shall be saved!! My day is so much brighter after thinking about the fact that i have been saved..my God fogives me for everything i have ever done...and you all of you have been forgiven also!

No comments: