Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hailey's Christmas outfit


We always get decked out for Christmas and pictures but this year i wanted something more comfortable. Something Hailey could wear over again throughout winter without having to go to a Ball to look like she belonged!! Hailey's dress is adorable and i had a Red bow made up to match and my favorite local store! You can't see the detail very well in this picture but it has snowflakes, hot chocolate, and little mittens and hats. I wasn't sure about the colors because usually i like the traditional red stuff but this was just what i wanted. I think i am going to go get hailey a pair of the suede brown boots to go with it and leggings in red.
Grant is wearing a sweater set my mother-in-law made for him so he is covered..not i just have to find somethign for Jason and I....a great reason to go shopping this weekend. I really need a new red sweater or something!

No comments: