Friday, November 14, 2008

Tooth Fairy

Jason and I got to play tooth fairy monday. It was amazing but unexpected. We didn't even know her tooth was loose until Sunday and by Monday night she pulled it out. I was in class and Jason called me and told me she pulled it out all by herself. I was sad i wasn't there but it was very neat that Jason got to have this special time with her. He finally got to see a first before me.... He misses so much that he wants to see. So hailey has been thrilled about loosing this tooth. She said she thought she had more loose(she doesn't) just because she wanted the tooth fairy to come back again.

We werent prepared for this so we didnt do anything special. I feel guilty now. I was hoping to give her a cutre little box to put the tooth in or at least leave her a little book or note...i was so tired that night i didn't even think creatively. We put the tooth in a ziplock bag and stuck it under her pillow. The tooth fairy left her a $1. We hear that it's the going rate now days..inflation has really pushed up the reward since i was a child, we used to only get a quarter or something. Anyways, we saved the tooth for her memeory box. I think it will be appreciated. I will post pictures soon of her cute littler smile minus one bottom tooth! I always thought i wouldn't like my kids, the way they looked not the kids themselves (; without teeth but now i think it is precious..i mean so sweet. She is very proud an dhas been showing of the fact that her tongue fits in the hole..priceless!

No comments: