Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daddy's gone

Jason just started a new job at Abengoa Bioenergy at the beginning of the month. They have plants in the US and internationally. Well the first couple of weeks he trained locally and then on the 25th he got to fly to Nebraska...what is in nebraska you say??? I have no clue...anyone know what is in Nebraska?? Well if u are there, say hi to my hubby. He has been gone for 6 days and it feels like 36. Only 7 more to go. I kinda thought it would be nice getting a break and watching MY shows on tv, and doing whatever i wanted. BUT i was very wrong. I just miss him! I miss him waking me up every morning as he got ready for work(he is so loud), i miss the kids missing him all day, i REALLY, REALLY miss his cookin, i miss him cuddlin me, i JUST MISS HIM!!

Hailey misses her daddy also. She didn't think she would miss him. She said it would be nice to have him gone so he wouldn't worry about he and wouldn't be here to yell at her. Then he told her right before he left that he always worries about her and when he is gone he will worry even more. So right after he left she tells me that she is missing him alot and is really worried about how he is doing since he worries so much about her. It was very sweet!!

No comments: