Friday, February 5, 2010

Bouncing off the Walls


My son needs one of these...he was in love with it!


He wasn't so sure about the bouncy houses!

Cheese..he is ready to Bounce off the wall in this pic after sprite and some cheetos!

This is Colton.ADORABLE.
He is my friend from high school's little boy and i could just pinch his cheeks all day.
I didn't get manypics of our other friends or a group pic but we had a blast at a new warehouse with inflatables that just came to town. Today they filmed for their commercial and today we went. So my baby will be in a commercial..unpaid but that is okay we got in 1/2 price and he got free cheetos and sprite! That is a winner in my book! But he really was bouncing off the walls...until after lunch and then he was OUT!


1 comment:

Brookeanne said...

Great pictures! You should tag them on Facebook with Bouncing Off the Walls. I bet Jennifer would really enjoy seeing them. Love seeing what you're doing with you SLR.