Friday, May 7, 2010

Graduaton-FINALLY HERE!

Well i am officially a college graduate, not just another associate degree and yes i have two of those but finally my bachelor's! I am a 30 year old who has finally accomplished the greatest achievement for myself EVER! I have been walking on the moon ever since i took my "final" final yesterday. i am sure Sunday when i walk and shake that hand i will be even more elated. I have never in my life felt so good about something i have done, my mom is so proud, my kids are excited and my husband has been praising me all week. I am sitting here crying thinking of what a hard time i have had getting here. It has been a true struggle both financially and emotionally. It has taken precious time from my kids and my husband that i can never get back, it has left me exhausted and wore down.....BUT it is the best thing i have ever done.

I have learned a lot about myself and the strength i have. I have learned that i can do anything i set my mind too. I have gained self-esteem and the will to keep trying for something bigger and better. I have learned that busy is good. I have learned that the world is so much bigger than where i live and i have it GREAT compared to a vast majority of the world. I am BLESSED beyond what i can express. School has given me the courage to look beyond my dreams and shoot for the stars. I can do anything....and i will!

I have decided that i will go back for my master's at some point. It is a goal i have set for myself for the very distant future. I have faith and it is a goal i will complete, i will succeed. BUT for now i am going to enjoy my family. Enjoy my photography. Enjoy looking for a position in a career i am passionate about. Enjoy the summer. Enjoy watching my kids grow up with a mom who will make all the soccer games, PTA meetings, and girl scouts. I mom who has the time to spend quality time on her family and just enjoy everyone and everything!

I am getting ready to start a new chapter in my life and i feel it truly is the best time i have ever had. I am BLESSED! I am blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! You have done what few people can! I wish you all the happiness and success in the world! Your pictures are very very good! I love your edits! You are good maybe this should be more then a hobby!