Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Drumroll please..........

Well it looks like our family is going to have one sex outnumber the other and i got the short end of the stick in that respect.  My dreams of ribbons, bows, tutus, and monogrammed little dresses are no longer an option.  Thats right folks we are having a little BOY!!!!! I am very stoked to find out it is another boy though.  Grant is such a great little boy at 2 years old and i can't imagine another one even 1/2 as cute as him.  It will be his buddy and they will be around three years apart.  I am excited the bunk beds we just bought will come in handy more now than ever and that they have the option of sharing a room.  In addition it will save me a little money on clothes with all Grants clothes being saved.  I am very happy even more so than i ever expected.  We took our boy list from 35 names down to 5 names last night but we are having a hard time getting it narrowed down further....well the hubbys having a hard time.  Three of the names which are my favorites are not common at all and he isn't sure he can handle an untraditional name even though he helped pick them out...i told him he could sleep on it, lol. 

I am impatient...i have already been on etsy and all the clothing websites checking out matching outfits for the boys and all the adorable little baby hats i can get made for him.  Luckily he has a super talented grandma who will be making some for him and has already mentioned making a special outift/hat for coming home from the hospital...i am very excited to see what she has planned!  Her work is amazing!  My first main purchase after picking a name are monogrammed diaper covers so i can get his picture taken after he is born...i can't wait for all our photoshoots we can do! My best little prop! lol.  Well i better go and get editing some of the pics of my latest 2 week old session Gavin, but in the meantime i will post my ultrasound pics.  You will see that it can't be denied that he is a boy!!!



 I told you!

No comments: