Monday, August 18, 2008

Hubby is back

Luckily, Jason is back today!! It has made life so much better. I never realized how hard it was to do it on my own. He took hailey to school today and will most mornings. One less thing on my plate. I think i like the chaos, to a point, it keeps me busy but i NEED some down time once in a while. I think i just missed having him around. We are so caught up in the everyday that many times we say hi just in passing but with him gone i missed those late night cuddles. Just waking up and knowing he is there was sooooo nice. I hope that we can find the time to have another date night soon before i start back to school in September. We need some mommy & daddy time. Everyone go hug your hubby and tell him you love him and are grateful for all he does in your life. I plan on doing the same!

No comments: