Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new toy!!

Wow yesterday was a great day! I have been wanting a new camcorder for a very long time. Ours broke when hailey was smaller, at least 2 years ago. Once grant was born we didn't want to let those special baby moments get passed over again. Hailey is in school now so they will have a Christmas play and other activities we will want to record. So last night we got a, JVC Everio 60GB Micro SD Hard disk camcorder. It is so little and is very easy to use. It is amazing how simple it is...i love it! I haven't figured out the software on it and won't until probably tomorrow but i will have some video's of the kiddos posted really soon!!!

I have been reading all these blogs and i am always jealous of everyone's videos! Now i don't have to because i can do it myself! If you don't have a camcorder yet you should get this one it is soooo awsome! As soon as grant wakes up i am going to get some footage of him...exciting, gotta go!!!

No comments: