Friday, September 12, 2008

We are going shopping!

Woo-hoo!!! We finallyhave a date for our yearly girl's shopping ship to Edinberg(Edinbergh)-diferent spellings depending on the source you find. October 4..i am so excited because i have a nice list of things that i need for hailey ,grant, and myself...mainly myself this year! I wish i had a fortune!
I really want to go to the Coach Outlet...we will see what i can do! I am christmas shopping...is it okay to shop for yourself for christmas..can i wrap it and put it under the tree from myself. I am begging for a black purse and wallet. I love my brown one but i usually always have black something on and the brown is harder to match with my clothes....i want a purse..okay i am whining a little!!
They have so many nice stores up there. I love the children's place, gap and gymboree outlet's..last year i found soooo many good deals!! Most of Grant's clothes, for this winter, i bought last November. It is so fun to spend the whole day there...O yeah they have a Harry and David's!!! i am in love. Last year i was pregnant and they had truffles to sample...we went in there at least 15 times....i ate so much...it was decadent....you just can't buy choclate like that in another store. Also they have my yogurt/choclate covered bing cherries that we had at our wedding. Forever i will think about our wedding when i eat there...such good memories! This year, Tajee (who is prego now) is looking forward to it also!! Pass on the tradition...who will be pregnant next year...i can only hope me!! haha....
Anyways back to the story. If you want some great deals and great shopping you have to go there. They have something for everyone. Also they have a Montana Mike's restaurant there. One of our favorite stops since we don't have one in Evansville...but i am petitioning for onehere also! Okay i will post some of our cool deals once we get back. Last year we got skirts for .99 and polos for the boys for 1.99-3.99 such perfect stuff...i am happy today woohoo..woohoo.woohoo
O yeah and i am going to the St. John's church Mother-to-Mother consignment shop bright and early in the morning. It is no kids..thank God...i am stoked...should be a good time. Hoping to find a highchair for Grant if not i have to buy one this week. He is overdue. He should have had one over 2 months ago! He is already to solid foods...i want another baby..o yeah have i said that yet today!! yeah....i gotta sleep

No comments: