Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am done..my VOTE is in!

I went and got the chance to vote early today! The line was very short and it took around 20 minutes. I was blessed because alot of people have been waiting up to 3 hours to vote. I heard at Hailey's school about our civic center downtown having short line's and sure enough they were. If it wasn't for all the older folks not understanding the computer system or not seeing it..we would have been through alot faster. It took me about 2 minutes to pick everyone. Indiana is one of the states where every vote really matters..we can make a difference...please go out and vote as soon as you can!!

Obviously if you have done your research you shouldn't have any surprises..you just pick the people you all ready know you want. I was happy to do it and i pray it makes a difference. We need change and i truly think that my canidate has what it takes. He has great family values and MOST of his policies follow things that i believe in. He is the best we can get!

Jason went also and got his vote in. Luckily we both voted for the same preseidential canidate and agreed for the most part on the others...we also pray for the schools in Vanderburg County that the referrendum is approved. We need a huge change and this will help redistrict and update our schools and set them up for sucess in the future.

No comments: