Wednesday, October 29, 2008

He is the happiest baby i have ever seen

He-He, mommy you are funny!
I hope i remember this chuckle forever!

Peek-a-boo I see you!

This boy is amazing. He has been a great child since he was born. His temperment is so sweet and he is always smiling. He will just sit in his bed cooing and laughing at himself. I can't believe that at one time in my life i didn't want a boy...he is my pride and joy. He makes everyone around him a little happier just by being there. Grant thank-you my gorgeous baby boy for letting me see all the joys in the little things...you have brought immense happiness into my life!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little smile. He is so lovely. I have always wanted a boy. I am not sure why but I still do. I love having Charlotte but I would still like a little boy. Hopefully someday in the future:)

Erin Steele said...

I hope you get the chance for a boy..i never wanted one but i casn't imagine life without him now. He lights up my day with those smiles..lovely is a great word!