Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The things people come up with

This is a kids toy. It is $30. What is it you say? Well they call it an open-ended toy that can be anything. Wow...i need to get into this business..i am sure i have some better ideas than this!
But this on the other hand is genius!! I am in love. I only wish i had almost $700 plus shipping to get it! Some day when my kids are grown and i win the lottery, that i don't play, i will have one for my grandbabies. They make so many cute things nowadays..if only we could afford them all! Ahhh...all i want for Christmas is....$$$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where the heck would we put something like that in our little house. It is cute though. I like Hailey's Christmas outfit. I haven't gotten anything for Charlotte yet. The lady that took Charlotte's pictures is coming back to Wisconsin in December and she is going to do another session with Charlotte so I want to get something cute for her to wear. I am sending the money out for your mother-in-law tomorrow.