Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday night we got to see one of the best, if not the best concert ever. Jason suprised me..well tried to suprise me..with a special night out..possibly even part of christmas or whatever but he took me there none the less. It was fabulous! He was amazing! Jason and Kenny! Jason was sick with a stomach bug so i am unsure of how much he really got to enjoy it but i just took it all in and relaxed and enjoyed the night.

Anytime i get to go out with Jason and not the kids is such a blessing and very very rare. We love it and soak it up! We really miss our one-on-one time we used to get before the kiddos..we get along perfectly..haha...It was very romantic and mind blowing. The music just took you to another place. If you haven't heard kenny's newest CD it is great as well as his christmas CD which is amazing also.

He played all of his early hits and even added in some comedy! I got to meet him twice!!!! Yes, twice!! It was so awesome and he was a very freindly and a relaxed kind of guy. The band was amazing also. The guy kenny has on percussions was exceptional. I have never seen such talent. A couple of hte guys have books or their own CD's out. It was a very nice night on the town. I hope we can do it again soon. I love you honey and thanks for the great night out!

No comments: