Saturday, December 6, 2008

sniffles snuggles, and shopping

Everyone has had the sniffles but everyone but Grant has gotten over it..he just seems to be getting worse. He is still peeing and pooping(sorry for the details) so i am not overly concerned. BUT he is barely eating solids anymore and 1/2 the time no bottles either and has been running a low grade temperature. I haven't slept in two nights as he has been up and down not able to sleep comfortably in any position, except on me for the most part. I have tried Oragel since tooth #9........yes 9, is coming in(Early Bloomer)! And i have tried tylenol but he still acts like he is in horrible pain. Mainly at night! He just arches his back and cries. I am worried it might be something else but during the day he seems like he is okay other than the lack of eating! I am thinking we might make a visit to the doctors on monday if this doesnt get better soon. I really need some sleep..consistent..4-6 hours would be nice!!

Also tonight i got a one-on-one with hailey..it was wonderful. We went out with her and my sister-in-law and her three kiddos to a friends birthday party at Pump it up(which was awesome may i say). It was a great time! I miss spending so much time with my baby girl. She is growing up so fast! She is so much fun and such a little smartie pants. She is getting ready to lose her second tooth and is getting her first permanent front tooth and her 6 year molars. She is starting to really catch on at school also. She is writing alot of sentences and can write alot of words by sounding them out. They arent all spelled properly but for her age she is doing great!! I am really really proud of her. I have been spending alot of time with her on christian teachings and songs and it is really paying off. She is really starting to get it. I think if i try harder it will sink in even more. I am an example for her...i need to do bettter and be better!!

We went shopping at gymboree my favorite place to splurge! They had Jingle deals on pajamas...so cute!! I got hailey a pj dress and grant some rockstar pjs for next year..under $12 a pair..woohoo! Also i got hailey a t-shirt and some bows to match some outfits she already has. Also it is gymbucks time! That alwasy makes it worthwild also. Another savings of around 25% when cashed in! Hailey is set for winter except for shoes..now i am ready for the summer shopping to begin. I think it is time for another girls trip to Nashville or Edinberg in January or February!! Who wants to join me???

No comments: