Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hailey says she knows all about SEX!!

We are in so much trouble....I was on myspace this morning updating pics on my new nephew Brady(pics to come) and my profile song came on. She immediately says is that your boyfriend singing this song. I won't try to explain but basically her daddy and me had a conversation and no i don't have a boyfriend!!!!I told her i dont have a boyfriend only daddy is my boyfriend.

I have already forgot exactly how she went from having a boyfreind to sex but she did...She says did you have sex.....i am like what?????????? I about had a cow...my first reaction was how do you know what sex is????? Then again daddy lets her watch family guy....enough said about that!!! She proceeds to tell me that she really does know what it means. As i tell her sex is something kids shouldn't know about and only mommy and daddy's should know about. But then i am curious because obviously we have sex and what if she walked in and we didn't know or maybe she saw something on tv...i wanted to see just what she knew.

She giggles her evil little giggle and gives me the look like really mom i know!! Then she says they bite each other..well not really she says!! Okay that is interesting...tell me more...then she shows me this face immitating a french kiss and says maybe they aren't exactly biting each other...but she is using her whole body to show me....O'boy!!! I figure no more Soap Opera's while she is home and i will be very select on the tv shows/movies she watches....we are in soooo much trouble!!For now we are safe..sex just means a french kiss...i just hope it stays that way for a long, long time!!!

No comments: