Thursday, January 22, 2009

My great grandpa Bill and my great grandma Laura Allen (i see my mom and me looking soooo much like her). I think she is gorgeous...so we must be also. (;
My Grandma Renee Lasse

My great grandma Laura allen and her sister. My very favorite picture of her. She looks absolutely like an angel or something...wow!!



My great grandma Hazel Lasse and my grandma Renee when she was very young.


Me and my great grandma Laura Allen.


Just a bit of my past i found on my families geneology website. It is amazing the things you can find and treasure forever. I am so happy to find some of these tidbits of my past to pass on to my present!! My children will love and treasure them also. I am going to go and get them printed off along with about 50 others...amazing!


No comments: