Saturday, January 31, 2009

STORM OF THE CENTURY

They say we are in the middle of the storm of the century. We have been without power since wednesday and they say it could be WEEKS before it might be restored. They still have almost 50,000 people here without power and they expect it to get worse today since the trees will start to thaw and snap back. I am worried. I have so much going on and i am lost without my calendar and normal schedule. I can't run the daycare without a house...i dont have a car...i am at my mother-in-laws,,enough said there...and my kids are in a house of glass with little toys and they are getting stir crazy with nothing to do. I can't concentrate enough to do homework and i have twice as much work to do for this week. I am trying to get all of our birthday parties and tajee's abby shower planned but feel lost here. How do i make and print invitations when i am not home to do it! What a mess... This sucks really bad! I am just praying that before the end of the weekend a miracle happens and we have our power restored. Also think about all the people in shelters or trying to brave it at home in the cold. Pray that they are safe and warm in this disaster of a mess! I will write and post pics again as soon as i can. I dont have our good camera so don't expect much!

No comments: