Friday, February 6, 2009

My baby hits the BIG "1" in 9 days!!

He is so close to taking those first unassisted steps!

He stood so nicely for the pictures. I was proud!!

I almost see a smile slipping out!

There is my big boy smile!
I love this face. I can't believe how blessed our life has become since Grant was born. He is such a great baby and makes me smile continuously. He is very sweet with a great disposition. He rarely ever cries but is full of mischief. He is always trying to figure out how things work. I have a feeling he will be like his father and will love to take everything apart and change it somehow. Always a new adventure. He lights up my life and has made me realize just how different every single child is. They are all different and special in their own way!




No comments: