Monday, April 6, 2009

No time

I have been a very busy lady lately and haven't been posting...but i have been reading alot of blogs lately! So much heartache and places to pray! I have been trying to spend more time with my children and thank God for how healthy we all are. We have finished Grant's room but i haven't had time to post pics..they will come soon.

Also we have pics from the Easter egg hunt over the weekend but again no time to edit so they will probably not be posted until after Easter.

I have signed up for spring and i am taking 5 classes but only 13 credits...then only one more semester and i am finished! I am soooo ready!!!! It can't come soon enough..but then i realize as ready as i am for school to be finished that means i must find a job...i am actually excited about this opportunity i love to work but then i musty leave my kiddos!! Daycare/preschool and no mommy all day long!!! I am sure they will do fine but the thought of a stranger watch ing them is heartbreaking...i have never wanted it that way but for us to be able to move and give the kids more opportunities that is what must happen. I know it is best in the long run but for now it is breaking my heart to even think about it...

I will post again soon...hopefully with some info a little more intersting than this!

O yeah and grant learned how to say baby yesterday! So sweet!

No comments: