Monday, September 27, 2010

Race For A Cure



Hailey and me walked in the Susan G. Comen Race for a Cure on Saturday and it was a great morning.  The weather was absolutely perfect, cool and sunny! Everyone could feel the power and happiness...pushing for the greater good. It was a mazing seeing all the survivors with their flowers and lives....

  I had to stop myself numerous times from crying because the emotional toll of the morning was hard to take.  I listened closely to the stories of survival and death...i tried to take it all in and remember.  I thought about my family that were taken too soon.  I thought about how my kids didn't get to spend time with them and how i didn't spend enough time with them.  I thought about how their kids didn't get enough time with them.  I thought about the good times and thougth about the time when we will all see each other again soon.  It was a breezy day and i remembered that we always say the wind are a way for the sdeceased to give us kisses! I pray for a cure! We miss you so much!!

In memory of:

Renee Lasse  -my grandmother
Diane Domeyer -my grandmother
Debbie Domeyer  -my aunt
Chrissy Wegmann  - my aunt


No comments: