Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Full Term

Well we have finally mad eit to the 37 week mark! I am allowed to go off the turbutaline as i had my last pill last night around 11 pm.  I have had some sporatic but strong copntractions this morning but have no idea if they will end up being productive or not.  I am nervous about having a baby now even though i know we are ready and if he is ready all is a GO! Our father-in-law starts his vacation on Friday so i am hoping little Evan will stay put until then but i am thinking he might have other ideas.  We will see....no matter what we will be induced on Monday may 9th yay! So we have less than 1 1/2 weeks until his arrival. 

I am thinking we have everything in order except a spotless house...i planned on cleaning today and then with the contractions i was told by my hubby to relax instead...so i will just have to deal with a dirty house! :) The bags are packed and the nursery is ready to roll....the carseat has been in the van for two weeks now.  I am still waiting on the blanket i ordered that matches his carseat to arrive...and i hope we get it this week.  It is coming from Canada so i am unsure how long it will take to arrive....maybe he will hold out until it gets here, lol!

I had my SIL take some maternity photos last weekend at 36 weeks and i think she did a great job.  I have never been one to document my pregnancies and i felt that urge with this baby especially knowing he is going to be our last, i think! So here it is...hopefully the next time we post i will have some breandnew little baby pics to show everyone! Keep us in your prayers!








No comments: