Monday, February 16, 2009

Nope, not me, Monday!



I definitely did not let my son's #1 extra-large birthday balloon that cost $10.00 fly out of my car. I did not leave the car door wide open on a windy day and totally forget that it was ever even in the car when i was done. Then i did not also look all around the church for at least twenty minutes swearing i must have already brought the balloon in.

I did not forget to read our two new valentine's books to my daughter and finally read them to her a day later and tell her we would pretend today was valentines day..so it was all okay nope not me.

I did not let my daughter watch tv for the entire evening after i told her that from now on weekends would be family time and no tv was allowed for any of us...and i did not sit in front of the tv and do homework...or act like i was doing homework while really watching tv...not me!

I did not let my one year old eat his snack straight off the kitchen floor, that had not been swept, because it was so much easier than letting him continually dump them out of a bowl.

I did not take hundreds of pics of my son yesterday on his birthday with his nose dripping all the way to his mouth and never notice it until i was editing the pictures..nope not me!

I absolutely did not wear a nursing bra today even though my son hasnt nursed since five weeks old and turned one years old yesterday...not me...i would never do that instead of grabbing one of the other hundred normal bras in the drawer.

I definitely did not tell everyone i know that i want another baby badly and have them torture my husband all weekend begging so i could have my third baby. Then i did not feel so overwhelmed last night when my son slept on my chest for the whole night...that i felt like giving him away no not me and i didn't wonder why i wanted two kids...or more for that matter..that would never have happened to me!!

I did not, in no way, go to Mcdonalds today instead of making lunch so that i wouldnt have to lift a finger to cook and in no way wanted to rush the children to nap as soon as i was home so that i could blog about all the things i didnt do, no way, not me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: