Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My hungry little caterpillar on his birthday!!

My kids have never been very messy eaters...he was a little green but not bad!
He seemed to enjoy the cake as much as we did!

He really wanted that candle...dangerous stuff!


Mom decided to take some pics of him here at home. To capture his special day. Look at this perfect little foot!

This summarizes exactly how he makes me feel everyday

He leaves me in awe of his cuteness and curiousity!

Little fingers exploring and learning about the world....i created him with God's help!!

What a little miracle my precious boy is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is crazy that our babies are now toddlers! What happened and where did the time go? I think you did an awesome job on the cakes! It looks like little Grant had a pretty good 1st birthday! I wish I had been there:(

Erin Steele said...

I can't beleive it either...it is time for another baby...i miss both of mine! And yes his party was great..thanks the cake was good...i was proud. Lots of lessons learned...the frosting will never turn red without tasting horribel...the best i got was very hot pink..almost red but it tasted horrible!! All the other colors were easy and tasted good. Now on to planning hailey's party. Why did i not spread their birthdays out a couple of months..what great planning!!!